Hans Lodge is a zealous advocate for the rights of consumers on our class and consumer litigation teams. Hans joined Baillon Thome Jozwiak & Wanta LLP after gaining valuable experience representing consumers in a variety of industries including banking, credit, and debt collection. During law school at Marquette University Law School, Hans gained practical litigation experience clerking for the Honorable Joan F. Kessler at the Wisconsin Court of Appeals. He also served on the Marquette Sports Law Review where he wrote and edited articles concerning current legal issues impacting the sports industry. Hans was also a member of Marquette’s moot court team where his brief writing and oral advocacy skills earned him a regional championship and an appearance in the national competition at the New York City Bar Association.
Publications and Presentations
- Legal Aspects of Sports, Concordia University, St. Paul, MN, Adjunct Professor, Sept. 6 to Oct. 18, 2016
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Consumer Law Section
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, WI, J.D.
- Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, MN, B.A. in Political Science, cum laude, B.A. in Communication Studies, cum laude
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- Wisconsin Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin